1. What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- your name and the name of your organisation
- contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- general enquires and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
2. What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- we may contact you by email, phone or mail
- we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3. How do we use your information?
We have legal obligations, under the Data Protection Act 1998, to collect any personal information that you provide to us fairly. We will hold your personal information securely and will only keep it for as long as you use the service that you have requested.
4. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
PSI(UK)Ltd is committed to ensuring your information is protected and held securely. However, the internet is not a secure medium and PSI(UK)Ltd cannot accept responsibility for security of an email during transmission or for non-delivery of that email.
6. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.